- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop version CS4 or lower (PC or MAC, .ai, .eps)
Important Note: Please make sure all fonts are converted to outline (in Illustrator). This ensures that all of your fonts look as intended.
- All art should be vector format.
- Any vector-based files (Illustrator, Freehand Scans. Raster (.tif, .jpg, .gif, .png, .psd) images are acceptable under the guidelines below but may incur additional clean-up charges
- Images should be at least 300dpi at size
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) high quality and print ready
- Low-resolution bitmap (.tif, .bmp, .jpg, .gif) images or images taken from a website or webpage are not acceptable. We make no guarantees on the accuracy of any art we reproduce from those types of images. Proofs are provided upon request.
- Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint, Excel, Paint, or any other format not stated above