Our twist on one of Tupac's best poems, The Rose That Grew Through The Concrete on a color changing mug. If you’re looking for a mug that is one of a kind and will give you that wow factor, look no further. Shout out to all the roses out there.
When our colour changing mug is empty/cold, the mug is black with the artwork 90% hidden. When hot liquid is added, Tupac dipped in gold and the poem are magically revealed.
- Tupac Shakur dipped in gold
- The Rose That Grew Through The Concrete poem
- White embossed Rose growing through the concrete with color change
- Add any hot liquid and watch the mug reveal Tupac
- 11 oz Mug with black handle
- Printed in Canada
- One of a kind design limited edition oTk Mug
Please hand wash only with a non-abrasive cleaner and soft sponge
The Rose That Grew From Concrete
Did you hear about the rose that grew
from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it
learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping its dreams,
it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else ever cared.
- Tupac Shakur